Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures for the post below



So today is a crazy day.  We had an appointment at 7:30 which would not have been bad... but no one had sleep.  Matthew didn't sleep and I was worried all night (I was afraid he wouldn't wake me so I just annoyed him all night "honey you okay".  Jackson's little knock out was worse than we thought and he was delirious all day.  He actually is just now starting to look better finally, I was starting to think night two in the ER.  So Matthew is recommended for convalescent leave... I hope he gets it.  Although 26 days straight with him may get a little hairy.

Ford Family photos are 75% done and will be completed tomorrow.
Little Rinos all pictures are in and will be dropped off Tuesday.
I have 40+ Emails I will start to open tomorrow.  Check your Spam box.

Don't you just love the little curve balls life throws you... makes things interesting.

1 comment:

Heather Pouncey said...

Yeowwwwwww! That looks gross! What the heck did he do to his ankle? Hope you are enjoying playing nurse :)